- grow and preserve assets by keeping the IRS or US Treasury out of our clients' pockets;
- defer income, if possible, so our clients are able to keep more of their money now and pay less taxes later;
- minimize taxes on the income earned by our clients so they keep more of what they make;
- lessen taxes on the estate of our clients so more passes on to their family;
- reduce taxes on the gifts of our clients so that they are able to give more;
- reduce taxes on the investments of our clients so they can grow their wealth faster; or
- assess clients’ retirement needs and distributions so they enjoy the fruits of their labor.
Remember, we work for our clients, not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.